Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mommy's Take

Oh this little girl is so special. I can't believe how much I love her.

I know you've all been getting updates from Rob; I've been staying in the room and watching her sleep. So here are some details.

She likes to play peek-a-boo.
She loves this egg custardy like stuff.
She is a good eater.
She is a trooper--her first bath was no big deal.
She loves to pull her socks off of her feet!
She likes this congee stuff which as far as I can tell, it's watered down grits. (So Gramma says she is a Southern Girl!)
She's already smiled and giggled for us!
She sings to herself.
To comfort herself, she sucks on her pointer finger instead of her thumb!

She is such a brave little girl. She has done so well! I am amazed by her.

Thank you so much to all of you who have been emailing and posting. We love hearing from you and we are so very blessed to have so many people thinking of and praying for Piper.

We love you guys!
Piper's Mom (formerly Laurie!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home