Friday, April 08, 2005

It's My Party

How exciting! My first birthday.

Tonight, I was able to celebrate my 1st birthday with all of my friends and their new parents. Miss Jane and Peter got me a great cake--a sort of angel food with fruit and whipped cream icing with chocolate!! It was so delicious (messy--but delicious!!).

Some of my friends also bought me some great presents. I am having so much fun playing with my new clothes and toys and things! That really helped to make my first birthday complete.

I had so much fun on my first birthday--I can't wait to celebrate again when I get back home!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes that many of you sent to me. I am so glad to hear from all of you and so are my Mom & Dad.

Thanks again. And much love to you all!!!

Piper Kay Pressly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home